About Thomas Holmes
Need help getting your store up and running? Training in how to manage and promote your online store? Or marketing advice to boost sales?
My name is Thomas Holmes and I can help you. I'm the author of Shopify & You, the easy-to-use, step-by-step ebook that covers everything you need to know about designing, setting up and running an online store with Shopify. The book is ”clearly laid out, easy to follow, lovely to look at and fun to read”, according to the head of PR at Shopify. I also wrote An introduction to Google Analytics for ecommerce, which is available as a free download.
The services I offer include:
- Online training to familiarize you with Shopify and make you confident using it.
- Setup and training to get the most out of Google Analytics.
- Import your store from other platforms: Magento, Prestashop, Volusion, Wordpress, etc.
- Creation of stores based on a spreadsheet of products: 120,000+ products - no problem!
- Creation of wholesale stores with different pricing tiers for different customer groups, etc.
- Creation of a marketplace on Shopify so that many merchants can sell through your store.
- Advice on the best choice of theme for your store, and customization of your choice of theme.
- Help with publishing your products, pages and blog posts as well as setting up your navigation.
- Retouching or resizing your product photos or other images for your store.
- Recommendations on how to fine-tune your store to maximize sales.
- Advice on how to improve your rankings in the search engines.
- Reviewing your Adwords campaigns and showing you how to optimize them.
- Translation between English, French and Spanish. And multi-language store set up.
Although I am based in France, I am a native English speaker from Ireland originally. I speak both English and French. And I have had extensive experience creating and running my own online stores.