About Thomas Holmes
Need help getting your store up and running? Training in how to manage and promote your online store? Or marketing advice to boost sales?
My name is Thomas Holmes and I can help you. I'm the author of Shopify & You, the easy-to-use, step-by-step ebook that covers everything you need to know about designing, setting up and running an online store with Shopify. The book is ”clearly laid out, easy to follow, lovely to look at and fun to read”, according to the head of PR at Shopify.
The services I offer include:
- Online training to familiarize you with Shopify and make you confident using it.
- Setup and training to get the most out of Google Analytics.
- Import your store from other platforms: Magento, Prestashop, Volusion, Wordpress, etc.
- Creation of stores based on a spreadsheet of products: 120,000+ products - no problem!
- Creation of wholesale stores with different pricing tiers for different customer groups, etc.
- Creation of a marketplace on Shopify so that many merchants can sell through your store.
- Advice on the best choice of theme for your store, and customization of your choice of theme.
- Help with publishing your products, pages and blog posts as well as setting up your navigation.
- Retouching or resizing your product photos or other images for your store.
- Recommendations on how to fine-tune your store to maximize sales.
- Advice on how to improve your rankings in the search engines.
- Translation between English, French and Spanish. And multi-language store set up.
I'm Irish born and bred but these days I am mostly based in France and Greece. I work remotely with most of my clients. I've been working professionally on the web now for 20 years. And I have had extensive experience creating and running my own online stores.
I've helped store owners throughout the world, in: New York, UK, Ireland, France, Norway, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Monaco, Switzerland, Italy, Lithuania, Singapore and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.