Are you a Business to Business (B2B) company looking to build an e-commerce website ?
Shopify is an excellent platform, but how will you integrate it with the other applications that run your business every day ?
• How will you integrate customer information and orders between Shopify and your accounting system ? (Quikbooks, Xero, SAGE)
• Will activity on your website be visible in your CRM system ? (Salesforce.com Sugar CRM)
• Do all of your customers purchase products at the same price, or do you need to have various customizable pricing levels ?
• Do you order products from a distributor ? How will you add those products to your site and manage inventory and price changes ?
• Can you automatically place an order to a distributor when a product is purchased on Shopify ?
• Will your sales reps actively use site to provide customized quotes to customers on demand ?
• What about your payment gateway ? Do you currently use another provider like PayPal, Stripe or Braintree ? Why should you choose one over the other ?
• Will you leverage an email marketing program like ConstantContact or MailChimp to engage customers and prospects with offers ?
B2B organizations have a lot to think about before they embark on an e-commerce website. We’ve done this before. We can help you avoid some of the typical pitfalls that can slow momentum and success of your new e-commerce site.
We don’t think building an e-commerce website is an event : its a process ! It should result in a dynamic change to your business. You need to sell more. You need to sell online. We can help.
Phone: 613 – 507 – 5151