About We Are Lemon
I'm a freelance web designer and developer with a focus on helping businesses win in E-commerce.
I help clients improve metrics in many areas, from sales to social engagement, through well-designed shopping experiences.
Standard website setup
- I learn more about yourself and your business requirements.
- We zero in on your primary objectives/problems and form a basic idea for a solution.
- I get to work on a holistic website solution and present you with designs, and written specifications.
- I start building the solution.
- I assist with everything from setting up payment gateways, to allowing your customers to shop via Facebook.
Usually starts at £1500
2 - 3 weeks to complete
Bespoke website solution
- We adopt extensive research exercises to determine your aims, potential and current problems, and most importantly a round solution.
- I work with you to map out the perfect shopping experience for your users and ensure the solution is built to work despite the expected business growth.
- Once we have the experience nailed down, I get to work on crafting a beautiful website that sells the story and supports the user in their buying decision.
- I'm on call at all times to support you in the present and future, and will also keep track of the website to monitor for bugs, as well as suggest improvements or new features I believe you can take advantage of.
Usually starts at £10000
4 - 12 weeks to complete
OTHER SERVICES I OFFER
- Setting up a Shopify template (and free unlimited trial).
- Building a website that’s already been designed.
- Designing and building your customer email templates.
- Small tweaks, features and fixes.
- Store content management, and maintenance.
- Migration. Moving your store from elsewhere to Shopify.
HOW I WORK
- I learn about what you need via whichever medium suits you.
- We form a solution and send you a proposal with design ideas, and costs.
- We book in a start date and sort out all the documentation (invoices, contracts etc.)
- We build a collaborative folder, allowing both parties to see and discuss tasks to complete.
- I build your new website.
Sound simple enough? Get in contact if you’d like to work with me. I would love to hear from you.