Kansas City...remember how our community came together to support two KCFD fallen firefighter's families in 2015?
The lines of people at Cumpy's T-Shirt shop to order the KCFD Tribute hats were amazing. At that point we knew we had to help Cumpy’s fulfill the the local and national demand for the hats.
If you bought one of those hats online then that is where you first encountered our company, Diffactory.
As a digital marketing company we felt compelled to help.
We donated the Shopify site to Cumpy's and fell in love with the platform. From there we brought on a two of the best Shopify developers in the country. The rest is of our Shopify story is still being written and we would love for you to be part of it.
The result of our first project: $70K donated to the fallen firefighters families.
We are Diffactory.
Kansas City's ultra-premium Shopify Expert in Design, Development, Installation and Marketing.
We look at websites as organic projects that should constantly be nurtured vs. a one-and-done project.
Think about any large purchase you make: mobile phones, cars, houses, etc. While many people pay cash for these things, for a business the large one-time investment in building a new site can be daunting. We’ve modeled our business like the mobile phone business to help you grow without breaking the bank.
We believe that everyone who needs an ecommerce site should have one.
Through our unique monthly installment model you can get the awesome site you need and manage your cashflow by budgeting for the site.
Moreover, we can completely manage your site for you and make sure that everything is always in top shape. We can also use our math and marketing talent to make your site throw off the sales you desire.
Want a facelift in a year? No problem, all included.
We are selective about who we help so please check out our criteria. If it sounds good to you please call our CEO, Kevin Oldham, on his mobile number at 816-550-2827 for a quick conversation.
1) We only partner with companies whose products and services we would recommend to our family and friends.
2) We are run by a leadership team that has started, scaled and sold multiple companie. With this in mind, we will challenge your thinking beyond the your site’s design, development or marketing. We are business builders who happen to do it through sites that convert to sales.
3) We work with people and companies who make us come alive. Life is too short to not work with awesome people.
4) We offer actionable business insights simply not found in design and development shops.
5) We believe that every single business can and should have some form of recurring revenue. Especially yours.
We are so excited about what it can do for your company that we’d love to send you a few custom ideas on the house.
Check out out our Recurring Revenue Challenge on our site at: Diffactory.com/challenge
We look forward to visiting with you.