About Ben Zettler
Featuring clients like Bleacher Report, NFL All-Pro Cornerback Jalen Ramsey, world-renowned customer sneaker artist Kickasso, New York Mets pitcher Santiago, Ben Zettler is an digital marketing and ecommerce expert specializing in accelerating brand growth through tactical, analytics-based initiatives, dynamic website development and aggressive social media engagement strategies.
Ben Zettler Digital Media has worked with 100+ businesses to create unique Shopify experiences and increase ecommerce sales.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Shopify website setup
- Premium theme selection and integration
- Email marketing administration
- Integration of various partner apps: Loyalty program, analytics dashboards, upsells, conversion optimization, mobile app, subscriptions and wholesale functions
- Social media engagement
- Social media content creation
- Social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram paid campaigns)
- Pay-per-click advertising (Google / Bing)
- Display advertising
- Shopify website audit
- Product merchandising
- "How-to" demos and learning sessions.
SHOPIFY THEME SETUP
Certified Shopify Expert specializing in theme setup and administration with well-rounded website project "start-to-live" expertise.
Social media communications professional with marketing and public relations background. Versed in best practices pertaining to all relevant platforms to create a seamless branded experience.
Detail-oriented creator of multi-funnel conversion strategies, such as email marketing, on-site personalization, retargeting, etc.
Baseball Lifestyle 101
ABWOD (Ab Workout of the Day)
Plume and Thread
Smugglers & Thieves
Salisbury & Manus
Stone Cooper Jewelry
Shiligi Skin Care
Softball Lifestyle 101
Hold the Line Apparel
University of Maryland Terrapins Baseball
Bruce Beck Sports Broadcasting Camp
gr8nola Handmade Granola
4 Line Faithful
Inferno Sports & Athletics
Power Arm Performance
Kara Eliza Music
The Mob Rules Apparel
Model House Los Angeles
Two Birds One Stoned
Be Your City